This adorable crochet blue & green stripe cotton octopus baby rattle is fair trade, handmade and a wonderful gift for a newborn baby or any underwater enthusiast.
• Suitable from birth
• Beautiful design: Its eight legs make it easy for baby to grab onto and play with
• Sensory toy: Tactile cotton crochet makes this octopus soft toy more stimulating to touch, and doctors recommend octopus toys to help premature babies as there is something uniquely comforting about the shape and feel of an octopus soft toy
• Machine washable at 40C. Tumble dry on a low setting
• Fair trade & handmade: all Pebble baby toys are handmade by a fair trade organisation so you can shop with a conscience
• Safety tested to the highest standards, CE and EN71 marked and suitable from birth
• Approximate dimensions: height approx. 10cm, width approx. 22cm
• Pebble Toys are handmade so dimensions can vary
Pebble Toys are the only knitted and crochet toys guaranteed by the World Fair Trade Organisation to be fair trade. When you buy a Pebble toy you can know that your purchase is helping to give people a chance of a better life. Thank you for your support.
Pebble Toys are handmade in Bangladesh by the extremely skilled artisans at Hathay Bunano ps. These work opportunities in rural Bangladesh change lives, as they enable women to remain in their villages with their families and provide flexible working opportunities. Without such opportunities, the women would have to migrate to the cities to find work and leave their families for weeks or even months at a time. By purchasing Pebble fair trade toys, you are helping to improve lives and the life chances of future generations.
30 days returns for peace of mind. See our returns policy here.